Wednesday, April 28, 2010

19th International Miniature Art Show, Seaside Art Gallery, Nags Head, NC

I am once again participating in Seaside Art Gallery's 19th International Miniature Art Show in Nags Head, North Carolina. It's one of the top three miniature shows in the USA. This nationally acclaimed show usually exhibits around 600 works of art by artists from all over the world. Some of the most renown miniature artists participate each year. All accepted work, including my three pieces, is currently available for pre-show sales on their exhibit website. The show runs from May 1st through June 5th, 2010 at the Seaside Art Gallery, 2716 South Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head NC. There will be an open reception with many participating artists in attendance, on May 29, 2010 from 7PM to 9PM. The Pearl will be catering the event and there will be an awards presentation during the reception. Sure wish I could be there!

If you are visiting the area, add this great Miniature Art Exhibition to your must do list! While you're there, be sure to check out my three miniatures, The Key, "Rhodie" with Bee, and my new acrylic painting, "Peek a Boo" .

I am currently working on a gift for my Mom and Mom-in law for Mothers' Day. I hope they work out, there's not much time! Also, I'll have more to say later on other shows and festivals I'll be participating in this spring. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope all your days are filled with beauty!

6 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Will you get to attend the event as well, Barbara? Sounds like a nice little mini (and working) vacation. Good luck!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Thanks Sherry. No, alas, I'm stuck here in the Pacific Northwest. Vacations haven't happened for us since we came back from Italy in 2005! I am however going to be attending the reception at Parklane Gallery's Miniature Art Show in Kirkland, WA in May. I'll be talking about that show soon!

Unknown said...

I hope it is a hugely successful exhibition, bringing you the sales and accolades you deserve!!!

Debra Keirce said...

Wonderful entries Barbara! I love how they have this show online. I'd never sold preshow before, but one of my pieces sold at Seaside. I'm definitely planning to enter again next year. Good luck with the show, though I don't think you'll need it!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Thanks Karen, you are so supportive.

Thanks to you too,Deb, and congrats to you on that sale. It was a great piece! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work here next year!

Unknown said...

Good Luck Barbara. I know you will do well. Your work is stunning.

Hope all goes well for you at both the shows.

Hope you get the Mom's day gifts done in time.

I hope all your days are filled with beauty too Barbara. Hugs . Dors.