Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gallery North 2011 Annual Miniature & Small Painting Show

I have work in Gallery North's 2011 Annual Miniature & Small Painting Show. The show opened on March 1st and continues through March 31st. The Artists' Reception is this Sunday, March 6th from 1 to 4 PM. Gallery North is located at 508 Main Street in beautiful downtown Edmonds. They will also be open for the Edmonds Art Walk on Thursday, March 17th from 5 to 8pm.

My three works in this show are the small works painting, A Meditation on the Pacific Northwest, and two fine art miniatures, In Fair Condition and The Old Barn. The show was juried for awards which will be given at the reception on Sunday. I will be attending and I hope to see you there!

My next blog post will be my new miniature Moonbathing, which will include a few in progress photos. I am working on getting my photos downloaded and writting the post, so do keep checking back!

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Good luck in the show, Barbara, and I look forward to seeing what is on the easel!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Thanks Sherry. Hopefully I'll get a chance to breathe here soon! Hope you are doing well!

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Good luck on the show. A new show is always exciting, I just hung mine today and my reception is Saturday. Looking forward to seeing your new work.

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Thanks Wendy, and the best of luck to you! Have fun!