Friday, May 3, 2013

New Miniature Show - Snow Goose Gallery - Bethlehem PA

I am excited to have been invited to participate in the Twenty First Annual Invitational Miniature Art Exhibition at the Snow Goose Gallery, 470 Main Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania! (map)  There are 66 top miniature artists in the show and wow, it's such an honor to be included!  Because of recent family responsibilities, I have had a few major interruptions in my creative time.  Therefore, I didn't think I would be able to participate.  Also, my inventory of artwork was very low and I hadn't enough time to create any new pieces.  When I found out that another show I usually participate in was cancelled this year, it was the perfect opportunity to send that work, along with two earlier works to Snow Goose Galley!  Sometimes things just work out!!
 
Above, my four submissions in the show (l to r) 

Snow Goose Gallery 
Located in the heart of Historic Bethlehem, PA
the art of the miniature xxi
The Twenty First Invitational Exhibition of Fine Art Miniatures from Around the World
May 5- June 16, 2013
Collectors' Preview: Saturday, May 4, 5- 8 pm
Opening Reception: Sunday, May 5, 1- 5 pm
Enjoy the music of Brian Bortz (bass)
and Lou Czechowski (keyboard)
with hors d'oeuvres by The Mint Gastropub!

Afghan Kitty  © Barbara A. Freeman 
Acrylic on Illustration Board 2" x 2"

More Salmon, Please  © Barbara A. Freeman 
Acrylic on Illustration Board 2" x 2"

Gold and Glory  © Barbara A. Freeman 
Acrylic on Illustration Board 2" x 2"

A Touch of Autumn  © Barbara A. Freeman 
Acrylic on Polymin  2 1/8" x 3 1/4" 

The opening sounds like great fun!  I wish I was able to see this one in person.   Okay, I admit, I'd love to see them all in person!  If you are anywhere near Bethlehem, PA be sure to make the Snow Goose Gallery a visit.  You will be happy you did!  The work will also be up on the Snow Goose Gallery's website starting on the opening weekend, May, 4th until the end of the show.  The work will be available for purchase as well.  The only problem, will be, which ones to choose!  All beautiful jewels, they'd make the perfect gift for MOM!  As always, thank you for taking the time to read about my work.    

2 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Nice to see your work and good luck with the show. Your minis look great.

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Thanks Wendy. Hope you are enjoying this lovely spring weather!