Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I know I've been absent now for awhile, but I'm still here. I'm trying to get one more miniature finished and am almost there! The new work is on Dura-lar Matte in graphite with some acrylic touches. I'm always anxious as to the outcome at this point because the drawing is all finished and now I'm adding the fun touches that bring out the magic. It's at this point where it will either be just as I'd visualized, or I could make it a total mess! The drawing is of a forest and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. The magic is in the tiny bits I'm doing right now. I hope to have it ready to show in the next day or so. I will show it regardless of the outcome. I think it's important to show the blunders along with the successes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the success on this one! Now back to work!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I agree with showing the blunders. Sometimes they fill someone with a feeling that they are not alone in the blundering department. I seriously doubt you have many blunders, Barbara. Can't wait to see your latest work!!